Monday 22 April 2013

The Remarkable Lecturers


Lecturer.  What comes to your mind when someone says that word? Since I was in Junior High School, some college students said to me that lecturer was selfish, very busy, and we have to chase him in order to get good score. When I am in the university, especially being a part of English Department, I have found some remarkable lecturers with their own uniqueness.
Mr. Ari Adipurwawidjana becomes my first list for the remarkable lecture. He is extremely sarcastic. When he wants to talk about someone in our class, he makes an analogy then we understand that what he is talking is about our friend. He also always said that “I always expect less to my student”. So when we show our little bit knowledge to him, he will be proud off.
The other remarkable one is Mr. Rudi Wilson. He is an old with the young power of remembering. He always remembers about what he and we said about the previous week. He also wore the same shirt in each Monday but he had worn another kind of shirt in the last day in term one. Then I know the reason why he wore the same shirt, because he has a dozen.
In brief, lecturers are not as bad as what I heard. Some of them have uniqueness that will be remembered as “theirs” in their student mind, because the more unique the more remembered you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment