Monday 22 April 2013

My Stingy Boarding House Owner


I never thought before that I would spend my college time far from my family and had to live in boarding house because as I seen in television, the boarding house owner was always stingy. Now, I can feel it. My boarding house owner is extremely stingy like Pak Ogah in woman version.
The first time I saw this boarding house especially my room, I just wondered why not she gave the appropriate facilities. The bed still used the kapuk one which was really thin. The pillow was also hollow like filled with only air. The lamp was not as bright enough like in the warung remang-remang. I thought she had never changed every facility here until it broken in front of her. Dena, one of my friends who was also freshman, found out that her pillow was changed to the hollow one, whereas she bought the new soft pillow by herself. Imel, who is Padang freshman, had to sacrifice herself to sleep on the floor because she just paid a half. She really does not have any tolerance. If she had given Imel time to pay the rest, she would not have been known for her stinginess. The last case I heard is Tisa who lived in the 20th room found out that her bathroom’s lamp was changed to the yellow one after the long holiday in the term one. I know she has right to do everything for what she has but she should think twice to do that because as the tenant we have our own privacy. Getting to someone’s room by forcing the key unlocked is her act that convinces me she is the greediest woman ever.
I am as an observer, give up for all of the things she has done. That is not what mature people supposed to do. Everything we have is only a present from God to be shared with others. If we share our present to others, God will give us more than we want. Count if it necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment