Saturday 31 August 2013

A Sudden Romantic Poem

I never made a poem in English before. Since my lecture asked me to make it, so this one is mine. Iqbal Januari Pratama was my inspiration.

The sky every morning I look into becomes extremely dim for your presence has been coloring my whole world.
Neither a painter nor a carver can make a piece of art just like you make to my heart.
Every time you whisper a word means a world to me and I cannot resist this eager for always be with you.
When I miss your little whine, I come to the roof top hearing to the bird's tweet so this random feeling can be cured for a while.
People may say your little whine is an annoying little kid action but it means a lovely appeal to me.
I will either fight my weaknesses or restrain my will as long as I can gaze your beautiful eyes.
I love the part when you can be an ignorant man yet your love is deeper than my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment